Portland, United States
Welcome to the Rose City with tax-free shopping, the famous Bacon Maple Bar, Voodoo doughnut, Zombie runs, and Star Trek in the park.
Portland, Oregon has many cultural offerings for everyone including, visual arts, live music, museums and galleries, dance, theatre, and film festivals.
Why Visit Portland?
Here are just a few of the reasons we can think of:
- Voted #1 Greenest City in America (Travel & Leisure)
- America’s Best Food City (Washington Post)
- #1 Environmental Friendliness (Travel & Leisure)
- #6 Fittest City in America (Men’s Fitness)
- #1 Spot for Pet-friendly vacations (Travel & Leisure)
- America’s Best City for Beer Lovers (Travel & Leisure)
Portland is a new experience for many travelers who aren’t used to such a friendly atmosphere when exploring somewhere new. Wondering what to see while you’re in Portland? Here are our top picks for attractions and things to do while you’re visiting.
Top Things to Do and See in Portland:
- The Witch’s Castle
- Washington Square
- Stumptown Coffee Roasters
- Portland’s Shanghai Tunnels
- The Grotto
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- Beverly Cleary Sculpture Garden
- International Rose Test Garden
- Cathedral Park
- Oregon Zoo
- The Zymoglyphic Museum
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
- Kidd’s Toy Museum
- Portland Famer’s Market
- Chocolate Waterfall
- Pittock Mansion
- Paul Bunyan Statue
Where to Eat in Portland:
- Stoopid Burger
- La Luna Café
- Arden Wine Bar & Kitchen
- Bistro Agnes (Parisian classics)
- Nimblefish (sushi)
- Roe (top seafood restaurant)
- Palomar (Cuban bar)
We’ve given you plenty of reasons to come visit Portland for your next vacation. If the sights, sounds, and smells don’t tempt you- the delicious array of foods definitely will. Come join us in Portland any time of year, as there’s always something to explore and have fun with.